20% Off Store-Wide Sale!
Use Discount Code JAN20 At Checkout
Unfold The Natural Comfort of OriganamiFairtrade Certified and GOTS Certified
Organic Cotton Bed Linens
Wonderfully Comfortable Sheets and Duvets
20% Off With Discount Code JAN20
Meticulously Crafted, Respectfully Sourced
Quality Sheets and Duvets
Origanami Fairtrade Certified and GOTS Certified Organic Cotton bed linens are 100% pure and natural - just like nature intended cotton to be. Our furnishings are meticulously crafted, using only the finest materials and processes, while adhering to the most stringent environmental and social criteria.
Quality Organic Cotton Bed Linens For Your Sustainable Lifestyle
- Origanami Percale Sheets are crisp, cool and smooth. Woven into our unique 280 Thread Count fabric, they have the perfect balance between weight and performance. Soft and so smooth, you'd think it was a sateen
- Origanami Sateen Sheets and duvets are luxuriously soft and oh, so comfy. This weighty, true 330 Thread Count Sateen provides a rich satiny smooth natural finish with a subtle luster, and a feel that is supple and wonderfully cozy
Long Lasting Durability
Origanami sheets are built to last, thanks to our hand picked long staple Non-GMO organic cotton fiber, the compact yarn spinning and our single ply, single insertion weaving technique.
Our sheets are 10-15% weightier, more durable and longer lasting than other quality sheets and duvets.
Why? The best cotton, the best spinning and more inter-lacings. It's not all about thread count!
Casually Elegant Styling With Care and Attention To Every Detail
- Oversized flat sheets never leave you fighting for cover
- 5" top hem and 1" side hems ensures flat sheets maintain their shape
- 16" deep pocket fitted sheets with top/bottom/ side labelling and full surround elastic keeps sheet in place all night long, day after day
- Tailored pillowcases with backside envelope opening and inner pocket never let your pillow show
- Generously sized duvet covers feature flanged trim on sides and bottom with hidden buttons
- Four 11” inner corner duvet ties
- Large opening for easy insertion of duvet with sustainably sourced coconut wood button closures
- Tailored pillow shams finished with flanged trim creates a pleasant understated layering with pillows, and feaures backside envelope opening with sustainably sourced coconut wood button hidden closures never let your pillows show
A Healthy Choice From Farm To Your Home
Origanami Sheets are crafted from holistically farmed and hand picked Fairtrade Certified & GOTS Certified Non-GMO Organic Long Staple Cotton. All cotton is grown on farmer coops in the Indian State of Maharashtra rown in virgin soil without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and defoliants.
All bleaches and dyes are GOTS Certified and are of organic compounds. All water is rigorously filtered before being returned to nature.
Machine wash, gentle cycle in mild detergent, dry on low heat and remove sheets when slightly damp to reduce wrinkling. Warm iron as needed. Or you can hang dry for that fresh, natural feel.
Tip: If you prefer that Hotel look, set iron to
Use your sheets and wash them often. They're durable. They like to be washed.....and like a great pair of jeans, they just softer and softer with every washing!
Environmentally & Socially Responsible!
Each and every Origanami furnishing is approved by Fairtrade America/International and GOTS ensuring environmental and social responsible criteria are fully met.
All labelling, packaging and cartons are of FSC Certified recycled post consumer materials.
(No trees were harmed in the making of our linens!)
Origanami home furnishings contain no plastics!