At Hülyahome, we are lifelong friends with a passion for textiles, appreciate a very good sleep and care about the world we live in.
We have been very fortunate in our careers to have travelled the world, sourcing home furnishings.
We have seen the good side and less pleasant side of the industry, and let's face it, this is how things are and the way it is, right?.....The answer is no!
Firsthand manufacturing experiences have shaped our beliefs and feel it is our responsibility to contribute to a more sustainable manufacturing process that is socially, economically and environmentally responsible. This is why we design, manufacture and offer furnishings of the highest quality and performance, while adhering to environmental and social criteria certifications.
Our approach is honest and simple:
• Use only the finest quality materials
• Use quality upcycled and recycled materials to minimize waste
• Offer a variety of environmentally friendly pillows and the best 100% Organic Certified bed linens at fair prices
• Manufacture products in economically, environmentally and socially responsible facilities that are monitored by independent third party auditors
• Use only FSC Certified materials and biodegradable plastics when possible at the bare minimum, they must be recyclable
• In addition to using only Fairtrade Certified Cotton, which guarantees a minimum price for a farmer's crops, we further contribute 5% of all sales to conservation and humane societies
• Provide the consumer with the best quality product at fair prices
Please join us on our journey to try and make the world a better place one bed at a time
thank you for trusting us with you sleep.