Why Organic Cotton Matters
Here's What Organic Cotton Means To Us:
It means providing quality products with honest values, principles,
with the best intentions.
Here’s What Organic Cotton Means For You
• Our cotton is all natural and pure, pesticide free, wonderfully soft to the touch, and is actually good for you
• Our materials and processes are tested by certified independent auditors, randomly and without warnings, to ensure there are no pesticides and herbicides used, so your product is toxin free
• Our cotton farmer producers and manufactures are accountable to us, so we can be accountable to you
Here’s What Organic Cotton Means For The World
• The soil where our cotton grows is continually enriched with natural plant matter. By employing crop rotation, mixed cultivation, and companion planting, natural eco-systems are established, and natural enemies of cotton eating pests provide safety for the crops to blossom
• The farmers we depend on have better security and dependable farming practices
• More consistent yields and incomes for the farming families and communities we source from
• A reduction in economic instability and an increase in subsidies for the communities where cotton is grown
• No exposure to pesticides and herbicides for the families and farmers who grow our cotton. That means less long-term health and respiratory illnesses for the communities
• Smart farming today, planning for tomorrow, and not sacrificing the future
We think this all sounds pretty darn good!
How 'bout you?