About The hulya Bamboo Pillow:
- Pleasantly Cold To The Touch Outer Pillow Cover Provides Cooler Breathable Comfort And Features Quality Zipper Closure For Easy Customization
- Flexible Inner Cover Knit Liner Provides Contourability And Support. Quality Zipper Closure Allows Easy Access To Add Or Remove Filling
- US Manufactured Up-Cycled CertiPUR Memory Foam Provides Incomparable Comfort. Customize To Your Own Personal Sleeping Style
- 1/2 lb. Additional Memory Foam For Customization
- Memory Foam Produced Without Ozone Depleters
- Pillow cover and knit liner Made In China In Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified Facilities
- Filled And Assembled In The USA
How To Customize
A hülya Adjustable
Memory Foam Pillow
- Outer Cover is 54% PET Polyester And 46% Polyethylene (Cold Fiber)
- Inner Liner Cover is 100% Polyester
- Visco Elastic Foam (Memory Foam) Is American Made CertiPUR-US Shredded Memory Foam And Produced Without Ozone Depleters; PBDE’s, TDCPP, TCEP Flame Retardants, Mercury, Lead And Heavy Metals, Formaldehyde, Phthalates CPSC, or CFC’s
- Removable cover is washable. Machine was cold, mild detergent, air dry or dry on fluff cycle recommended. See Care For More Details
Your adjustable memory foam pillow does not require a lot of special care, just some general maintenance. Caring for them is easy.
NOTE! WASH YOUR PILLOW COVER! It is made to be washed! Washing your pillow cover rids it from dirt and oils from your skin that build up over time. This will keep your skin cleaner and ultimately also improve your sleep, beyond the benefits that the Bamboo Pillow already provides by its design.
Here are some tips for you, on how to care for your pillow. Follow these simple suggestions and your pillow will last for a long time.
- Fluff your pillow daily
- Wash the pillow cover when needed (just the cover, not the liner containing the memory foam fill). Wash in cold water with like colors, using a mild detergent
- Do not use bleach
- If the memory foam seems like it is getting flat from use, and you would like to revitalize your pillow, remove the liner containing the memory foam from the outer pillow cover, secure the zipper closed with a safety pin so the memory foam does not spill out and tumble dry on fluff for 15 minutes.
- We do not recommend washing the memory foam filled liner. But, in case of accidents or when you need to spring clean your product, secure the zipper with a safety pin as noted above, and wash in cold water with mild detergent on delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low heat cycle and remove while slightly still damp. Air Dry As Needed. We recommend washing and drying ONLY one pillow at a time
|Standard||39" x 75" + 16"||71" x 99"||(1x) 20" x 26"|
|Queen||39" x 80" + 16"||71" x 104"||(1x) 20" x 26"|
|King||54" x 75" + 16"||86" x 99"||20" x 26"|
We offer a 30 day return policy. Truth Is, you won't need to return hülya pillows. They are that comfortable and made really well.
For the full refund policy details, please visit our FAQ Page or Click Here: FAQs
Pillows Made With Sustainability In Mind
That Is Why We Use Up-Cycled, Recycled And Sustainable Materials
Good For For You, Good For The Planet
Thank You For Visiting Our Shop. We Really Appreciate It!