Crisp and Cool 100% Organic Cotton Percale Bed Sheet Sets
The Origanami Organic Cotton Percale Sheet Set is crisp and cool! Crafted of finest long staple Fairtrade and GOTS Certified Non-GMO Organic Cotton and woven in a true percale weave, you will sleep cool and comfortable all night long. It is so smooth to the touch, you might think you were sleeping on a sateen!
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN
- Sheet Set includes Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheet And 2x Pillowcases (Twin And Twin XL Sizes Include Only 1x Pillowcase. Split King Set includes 2x Fitted Sheets)
- Fairtrade Certified, GOTS Certified And Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified 100% Non-GMO Organic Cotton Bed Linens
- Our Yarn Is Grown In Virgin Soil In The Indian State Of Maharashtra Without The Use Of Herbicides, Pesticides And Chemical Based Fertilizers. Instead Farmers Use Holistic Agricultural Methods Of:
- Natural Composting For Fertilization
- Crop Rotation And The Planting Of Cover Crops For Soil Replenishment And Erosion Prevention
- Hand Tilling, Weeding, Mixed Cultivation And Companion Planting To Address Weeds And Cotton Plant Eating Pests
- We Use Compact Yarn Spinning Which Creates A Stronger Yarn By Increasing Fiber Elongation And Reducing Hairiness, While Increasing The Luster, Sheen, Softness, and Quality Of The Fabrics - Truly Heirloom Quality Cotton Bed Linens
- No Plied Yarns Or Multiple Pick Insertions Used
- Fabrics Are Bleached In Oxygen Bath And Colored With Organic Dyes With 98% Of Water Being Treated And Returned To Nature, As Clean As It Came In. (Only 2% Which Gets Evaporated And Condensed, Can Be Reused)
- All Processing From Spinning To Shipping Is Done At One Facility, Ensuring Consistency And Quality
- All Packaging, Boxes And Ship Cartons Are FSC Certified
- This Product Contains No Plastics
(except for the moisture absorbent packet attached to the inside of the packaging box - We must protect your product!)
Some More Details
Thread count is the number of vertical warp threads and the number of horizontal weft threads, sometimes referred to as picks, combined in a square inch of woven fabric. If there are 175 warp yarns per square inch and 125 weft yarns per square inch, the fabric is considered 300 thread count.
Thread count has become a simple metric used by marketing to capture interest and impress with high thread count sheeting fabrics while keeping manufacturing price down and the selling price up.
To achieve higher thread counts, many manufacturers use either plied warp yarns (two yarns twisted together), multiple weft yarn insertions (two or more yarns weaving at one time) or a combination of both during the weaving process.
When using plied yarns or multiple pick insertions, the individual yarn size is typically the same size as the single insertion yarn. But, because they are plied together or inserted together, the final result is the same as if a thicker yarn was used. Since the fabric actually needs less inter-lacings, or picks, this is where cost is saved, and in the end, the consumer is not receiving a true marketed thread count.
The truth is, single ply, single insertion sheeting fabrics cannot exceed 500 Thread Count, and even that is really pushing the weaving limitations. 400 Thread Count is generally the maximum mills will offer, unless extremely fine yarns are used and then 500 TC may be approached, but never exceeded. So beware of manufacturer claims.
Additionally, important elements of quality must be sacrificed when using multiple warp and weft yarns, meaning in the end, the customer gets a product with an impressive thread count but that probably feels no better (or even worse) than something with a lower thread count.
Origanami does not use plied yarns or multiple weft insertions; you get what you pay for. In our honest opinion, the best bed linens are made of single ply warp yarns, having weft yarns inserted individually, one at a time.
Because of this, our unique fabric constructions, provide a wonderful balance between softness, weight, durability and quality.
The Origanami 100% Organic Non-GMO Percale Sheet Set is a crisp and cool 280 Thread Count fabric; No plied yarns, no multi pick insertions.
Percale fabrics are a simple one warp (vertical) yarn raised and one warp yarn down as the weft (horizontal) yarn is inserted.
The warp yarns alternate up and down with every weft insertion, making a simple weave; as you would weave together reeds to make a basket or hat.
Percale bed linens sleep on the cooler side because of their maximum inter-lacings allowing maximum air flow.
- 16” Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet With Full Surround Elastic And Top/Bottom Labeling For Easy Bed Making
- Generously Sized Flat Sheet Features Decorative 5” Top Hem And 1” Side And Bottom Hems That Looks Great Even Without A Duvet - Perfect For Those Warm Summer Nights
- Ample Sized Tailored Pillowcases Feature Inner Pocket Design To Secure And Hide Your Pillows. Side Envelope Closure Will Never Let Your Pillows Show
- All Is Packaged In Handsome, Re-purposable Storage Box
Origanami Bed Linens Have Been Designed For A Long Lasting Life! Like A Great Pair Of Jeans, They Will Get Even Softer With Every Wash.
Caring For Them Is Easy. We Recommend Washing Sheet Sets Once A Week. Follow These Simple Care Instructions, And Your Linens
Will Love You For A Long Time.
- Machine Wash In Cold Water With Like Colors
- Wash On A Gentle Cycle In Mild Detergent
- Do Not Use Bleach
- Remove Sheets From Dryer When Ever So Slightly Damp - This Will Help Prevent Wrinkling
- Warm Iron As Needed
Here's A Little Tip: If You Air Dry Your Duvets, Inside Or Outside, Throw Them In The Dryer For 5 Minutes on Low Heat. This Will Soften Them Up.
|Fitted Sheet||Flat Sheet||Pillowcases||Duvet Cover||Pillow Shams|
|Twin||39" x 75" + 16"||71" x 99"||(1x) 20" x 26"||69" x 85" + 1.5"||20" x 26" + 1.5"|
|Twin XL||39" x 80" + 16"||71" x 104"||(1x) 20" x 26"||69" x 90" + 1.5"||20" x 26" + 1.5"|
|Full||54" x 75" + 16"||86" x 99"||20" x 26"||84" x 86" + 1.5"||20" x 26" + 1.5"|
|Queen||60" x 80" + 16"||92" x 104"||20" x 26"||90" x 92" + 1.5"||20" x 26" + 1.5"|
|King||76" x 80" + 16"||110" x 104"||20" x 36"||108" x 92" + 1.5"||20" x 36" + 1.5"|
|Cal. King||72" x 84" + 16"||104" x 108"||20" x 36"||108" x 92" + 1.5"||20" x 36" + 1.5"|
|Split King||(2x) 39" x 80" + 16"||110" x 104"||20" x 36"||108" x 92" + 1.5"||20" x 36" + 1.5"|
- Twin And Twin XL Sets Contain Only 1 Pillowcase or 1 Duvet Pillow Sham
- Split King Sheet Sets Contain 2 Fitted Sheets, 1 King Flat Sheet And 2 King Pillowcases
- Duvet Cover And Duvet Pillow Shams Feature 1.5" Decorative Flange
We Offer A 30 Day No Questions Asked Return Policy. Truth Is, You Won't Need To Return Origanami Bed Linens. They Are Really Comfortable And Made Really Well.
For The Full Refund Policy Details, Please Visit Our FAQ Page Or Click Here: FAQs